Who We Are…
Last Updated on March 4th, 2011
CEGSA is one of the largest teacher professional associations in South Australia, serving teachers in Public, Independent and Catholic schools. We are a professional association of educators that promotes and supports teaching and learning with Information and Communication Technologies [ICT] and the study of Information Technology [IT] as a discipline
- act as an advocate on behalf of South Australian educators at national, state and local levels for effective use of ICT.
- lead and promote discussion in the field of effective pedagogy with ICT.
- support educators by providing a range of services and activities, including quality professional learning opportunities.
- promote communication, networking and information dissemination within the educational community about ICT and related issues.
- recognise, celebrate and promote good practice in educational use of ICT in South Australia.
- represents teachers on the Council of Education Associations of South Australia [CEASA].
- liaises with computer education associations in other states through the national association called the Australian Council for Computers in Education [ACCE].
- is affiliated with the international association, International Society for Technology in Education [ISTE].
- is affiliated with the Australian Computer Society [ACS] at national level through ACCE and linked with the SA branch of the Australian Computer Society.
To search this website, please enter your search terms below and hit enter:
We've now opened up the CEGSA Forums! Pop on over and join in with our discussions.
We accept the following payments: Online, by mail, by EFT.
- By mail
- By EFT