Last Updated on April 7th, 2011
CEGSA is a professional association of educators. It promotes and supports teaching and learning with Information and Communication Technologies and the study of Information Technology as a discipline.
Why Become a Member?
Because membership entitles you to:
- engage in a supportive professional network;
- interact with colleagues using our Twitter, Face book and Linked-In pages;
- be informed about current trends in digital learning technologies;
- attend special free CEGSA events;
- obtain discounts on state and national conference registrations, and CEGSA professional development activities;
- participate in customised courses for your school or faculty;
- have a voice in state and national policy developments;
- membership of the Australian Council for Computers in Education (ACCE);
- receive the ACCE journal twice a year;
- affiliate membership of the International Society of Technology in Education (ISTE);
- purchase ISTE materials.
We have various membership packages available.
To search this website, please enter your search terms below and hit enter:
We've now opened up the CEGSA Forums! Pop on over and join in with our discussions.
We accept the following payments: Online, by mail, by EFT.
- By mail
- By EFT